Monday, November 17, 2008

Fall Fun

So i can't believe we will be traveling to Cleveland in a week for Thanksgiving! That means Christmas is just around the corner and i haven't done any shopping! I am excited about traveling and seeing our families though. Our trip to Florida was wonderful. Just seeing Zach smiling and laughing with his great grandparents made Rob and I so happy.
Well fall has definitely arrived in SC. The weather is getting chillier and the leaves are pretty much off the trees now. I raked a pile of leaves together this past week for Z to play in. Unfortunately he ended up just wanting to eat them all. I really can't wait for the time when that urge to put EVERYTHING in his mouth is over. I have to watch him like a hawk otherwise he has leaves, rocks, grass etc in his mouth before i even know he's picked it up! We've been spending alot of time at the park. Z loves the baby swing, i think he could sit in it all day long.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Emily,

He is so precious. I know you are enjoying every moment you have with him. I enjoy occasionally looking at your blog and all the pics. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and that Santa is good to the little one!

Claudia (Amy's mom in Memphis)