Thursday, October 25, 2007

Baby Pics!!!!



Our first real baby pictures! How exciting and awesome it was to see this today. The baby was very active during the ultrasound and had her (no we didn't find out the sex but I don't like calling the baby "it") hands/arms up around her face the whole time. The first pic is obviously the profile you can see nose, mouth etc. The second pic is the 4 D ultrasound where they tried to get a face shot but only got the nose, mouth and chin because of those arms in the way! The neatest thing I thought was the spine and the heart. They estimated the weight at 1lb 3oz at 22 weeks and 1 day. All is fine and healthy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi you two, grandma is speechless.
Awesome is not good enough.
I can see my greatgrandbaby.
I kinda see Patrick and Rob.
Isn't technology wonderful.

David & Amy said...

Wow guys, that is awesome. We are really happy for you.

Unknown said...

Oh that's great!!! Glad everything looks good!